Thursday, February 4, 2021

You're My Forever Galentine Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc099

 Feb. 4, 2021


It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 


I used the first column to complete my card:  Pink/Gray, Ribbon and Fun Fold.



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a Basic Gray panel that I embossed with for a subtle texture.  Then I added a small white card for the fun fold.  I covered the top with polka dots.  I found this heart die in my stash and added a beautiful red heart.  The little bow was added to the top for fun.  The sentiment is from MFT My Galentine.  I left the inside card blank so, I could write a message.  





Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!