Feb. 21. 2021
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The amazing LeAnne is the hostess at The Paper Players and she has a very fun CAS Challenge for all of us! Just remember it is Clean and Simple Week.
CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
LITTLE TO NO EMBELLISHMENTS
LOTS OF CLEAN WHITE SPACE (NO PATTERN)
The Sunday Stamps Color Challenge is fabulous and it paired perfectly with the card I wanted to create! I love this great color combo!
Have fun and get creative with your projects!
My card is created on a white card base. I added a piece of orange and yellow plaid for my background. I added a white rectangle panel in the center of the card. The cat and it's bed is from Clearly Besotted "You're Purrfect stamp set. It is no longer available for purchase, but I love the set and keep it in my stash. I used the matching dies to cut out the kitty and bed. The sentiment is stamped in black. It is from the same stamp set. I colored the two images with Copic Markers. I added the sand color ink around the edges to bring in that color from the color palette.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on March 6th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
What an adorable little kitty, Claire! The orange is so cheery, and will make anyone feel better. I LOVE the plaid paper!!! Have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Wonderful card. Such a sweet kitty.ReplyDelete
Love the plaid framing your 'sitting pretty' kitty!ReplyDelete
Beautiful plaid and that cat is a QT! Sure to make anyone feel better!ReplyDelete
I love this little kitty, but I love your background just as much! Swooning over those luscious citrus colors!ReplyDelete
2 challenge that look like they were made to be done together! Great colors for your cute kitty and how cozy does he/she look? Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Such a sweet card Claire! Love the orange kitty! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Your sweet kitty is the perfect pick me up Claire - love those warm, gingery tones. Gorgeous!ReplyDelete
A perfect sweet kitty CAS, Claire!! He looks so comfortable with all of those beautiful oranges and yellows. A get well card that the receiver will definitely remember.ReplyDelete
Claire, the inked edges really do help to focus on the sweet little kitty! I love the bright colors and how you tied the focal image to the background. Fabulous card, my friendReplyDelete
Adorable little kitty! I love orange cats!!ReplyDelete