Thursday, January 21, 2021

Hey Sunshine! Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc097

Jan. 21, 2021


It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 



I used the top row to complete my card:  Flowers, Twine/Ribbon, Pink


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a hot pink layer cut with a scalloped die from Sugar Pea Designs.  I stamped the background using the  Sunflower Background by Simon Says Stamp.  I used black ink.  I added a twine bow and stamped the sentiment in black ink.  The sentiment is from a retired MFT Pure Innocence stamp set.  



Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Claire, those large sunflowers are perfect to sill a card and look fabulous in b&w with the pink! Love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!