Thursday, November 5, 2020

So Very Thankful Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc089

Nov. 5, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 



My card is created on the diagonal:  Wood, Frame, Floral.




I used a sunflower paper for my background.  I cut a brown frame using a die.  I also added a Kraft oval that I embossed with a striped embossing folder.  The Lady and her pie is created using different papers using the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month from October 2019.  We are big pie eaters in my family so, this is a perfect card for Thanksgiving.  The sentiment was added using Kraft and brown ink.  I added a few enamel dots to complete my card. 




Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspired card...the main image is so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this version with the pie lady, Claire! The sunflower patterned paper background and brown woodgrain frame have such coziness, perfect for Thanksgiving! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!