Sunday, November 15, 2020

Peace On Earth Paper Players Challenge PP517

 Nov. 15, 2020

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at  The Paper Players!

The AMAZING Ann is our hostess and she has a great Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us!  "Hooray for Holidays" is the theme and you can do any holiday you choose.  Just remember to keep it "Clean and Simple"! 



                                                        ANY Holiday of your choice!


REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK 

What do we mean by Clean and Simple?

Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
Simple and uncluttered

I used a Real Red background for my card.  I cut the white panel using the Nordic Frames Dies from The Greetery.  I added a wood background stamp by Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  I used black ink to stamp this background.  The holly was stamped using a Holly Stamp from Technique Tuesday.  I colored the leaves and berries with Copic Markers.  Wink of Stella was added for shine. The Peace on Earth sentiment was stamped in red ink.  

  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  4. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Claire Broadwater
 Jaydee
Laurie Schmidt
LeAnne Pugliese
Anne Marie Hile
Ann Schach
Allisa Steinlicht
Mary Deatherage
Stef Perry

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Claire! What a wonderful card! I love this background die. Great coloring! The wood background stamp is a great design element, and the holly is striking against it. Thank you for creating this beautiful card for my clean and simple challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, your card is beautiful with the holly against the woodgrain and the pretty Nordic frame die! Love your fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that holly against the wood stamp detailing Claire - great border too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That holly looks amazing against the woodgrain! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Claire! I love that border die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very pretty, Claire! I love that eyelet edge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, I love that we both used the Nordic frames die! I also love how you tied the base of the card to the sentiment and the berries. The pops of red are fabulous. Wonderful CAS card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great CAS card, love the woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Claire! Love that fancy border!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!