Oct. 11, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a gorgeous color challenge for all of us! We can't wait to see what you create!
I created a water color panel using the four colors in the challenge: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadows and Cinnamon Cider. I used water and smooshed all the colors on a piece of water color paper. Once it dried, I used the MFT Lots of Leaves Cover Plate to make this gorgeous background. I used the Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Cinnamon Cider paper to create the sentiment using the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Honey Cuts for the sentiment. The "blessings" were stamped with Cajun Craze ink.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!