Sept. 6, 2020
It't time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps Challenge!
We have a beautiful Fall color palette for all of you! Make sure you use a minimum of three of the colors.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.18th @ 6pm EST.
I embossed Crisp Khaki paper with a leaf embossing folder. I added three leaves in dark red and brown that I stamped with an old retired Stampin Up set. I added a twine bow. The sentiment is stamped in dark red and cut with a die.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team