Sept. 6, 2020
It't time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps Challenge!
We have a beautiful Fall color palette for all of you! Make sure you use a minimum of three of the colors.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.18th @ 6pm EST.
I embossed Crisp Khaki paper with a leaf embossing folder. I added three leaves in dark red and brown that I stamped with an old retired Stampin Up set. I added a twine bow. The sentiment is stamped in dark red and cut with a die.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
This subtle fall card is fabulous Claire, definitely perfect for sending to a male recipient! Love your color choices, the leaf embossed background and that wonderful sentiment! Totally fabulous for this challenge!ReplyDelete
Lovely leaf card. I love that retired stamp set!! Beautiful pop of red color.ReplyDelete
A perfect fall card, Claire! Happy weekend to you!ReplyDelete