August 2, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us! Wedding/Anniversary is the theme for the week. We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I added a layer of silver glimmer paper. The next panel is white and embossed with a 3D embossing folder. The bride is stamped in black ink using the stamp Haute Wedding Dress from The Ton stamp set. I added the trim with silver embossing powder. I colored her skin and hair with Copic Markers. A few sparkling clear sequins were added to complete the card.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!