It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a bright, vibrant color challenge for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up aChallenge Guidelines
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 24th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created for a special little girl that loves unicorns. I used a white card base and added a bright yellow panel and a polka dot panel. She loves ice cream so, I used this fun pattern that I found in my stash and picked up on the orange and yellow in the pattern. The little girl is from MFT BB Unicorns and Glitter stamp set. I used the matching dieto cut her out. I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine. Oval dies from MFT were used for the yellow and ice cream paper ovals. The sentiment is from the MFT BB Sweet Birthday Wishes. I added two yellow enamel dots on the orange and white banner.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Oh my gosh, she is the CUTEST thing ever! I just got some new papers that would be perfect for this challenge!!!ReplyDelete
Adorable! I just love all those bright colours Claire and the cute lollipop paper too.ReplyDelete