Sunday, July 19, 2020

Congrats Paper Players Challenge PP500


July 19, 2020


It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!


The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and we are excited to announce that this is our 500th Challenge!!!  WOW!  Sooooo happy you play along with us each week.  We love sharing with all of you! 

500TH CHALLENGE 

CAS Theme - CELEBRATION!


REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK 

What do we mean by Clean and Simple?

Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
Simple and uncluttered




Challenge Rules:


This card is for a special friend that has two little boys and is having  a little girl any day now.  I think that is something to celebrate!

My card is created using the Honey Bee Stamps Celebration Box stamp and die set.  I used the Buffalo Brights Paper Pack to create the box, balloons and tissue paper.  The Congrats was cut 3 times using a word die.  

Y'all know CAS is difficult for me, so I hope there is enough white space!  I did not add any embellishments, Jaydee.  LOL!  Jaydee is the Queen of CAS!!!!!  


  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Claire Broadwater
 Jaydee
Laurie Schmidt
LeAnne Pugliese
Anne Marie Hile
Ann Schach
Allisa Steinlicht
Mary Deatherage

Stef Perry

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

11 comments:

  1. How cute is this, Claire! I LOVE this buffalo check paper! It's a perfect card to celebrate the birth of a baby girl! Your friend will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the gingham!I like the font on that congrats too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combo you've used so bright and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gingham, especially on baby cards and this is the perfect way to congratulate your friend on her news that she is expecting a baby girl! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that is a reason to celebrate! This looks just like a party in a box, very cute with the buffalo check papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Claire! How wonderful for your friend to finally get a little girl and your card certainly celebrates that in spades! Paper piecing the buffalo check made everything pop and I love the scallop frame in bright yellow! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My you look mahhhhvelous for 500! Loving all that plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, I love those wonderful bright colors and what a fabulous reason to celebrate. I know your friend will love it. I am so honored to have been crafting beside you at the players for so many challenges
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I love love love your card, Claire! Those buffalo plaid balloons are so much fun. And - coming from another for which CAS is hard...so consider the source carefully! - I deem it CAS-enough! Thanks for letting me play along with you guys this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink? Check! Plaid? Check! CUTENESS? Check! This is stinking adorable, my friend! So happy to celebrate this milestone with you over at The Paper Players. So exciting! I love that we connected through our love of stamping. You always bring a smile to my face, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!