It's time to play along with the Sunday Stamps Challenge!
This week we have an amazing color challenge for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday June 26th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a Night of Navy base. I added some patriotic papers I found in my stash for the background. The super hero is from MFT Super Boy stamp set. I colored him with Copic Markers and cut him out using the matching die. The sentiment is from the same set. The front says YOU---on the inside it reads--Are My Super Hero! I added yellow enamel dots to complete my card.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
He's a cutie and so is your card!ReplyDelete
That is just too cute Claire! Love your little superhero. Great way to use those colors! :)ReplyDelete