Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hugs Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc067

June 4, 2020

Today is a special day because it is my birthday!  I had lunch with my girlfriends yesterday and I am off to the beach for a few days with my DIL and grands.  What better way to celebrate.  

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 




My card is created the using the Top Row:  Hug, Heat Emboss and Rainbow


I used a piece of rainbow paper for my background on a white card base.   I stamped the image from the Simon Says Stamp Follow The Rainbow stamp set in black ink.  I fussy cut the image.  I heat embossed the rain drops and colored them in with a white gel pen.  The sentiment is cut using a "hugs" die.  I cut two black ones to back the rainbow one.  I used the left over strip of paper from the background for the sentiment.  


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Claire... love your card! Thanks for the invite this week. AND have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!