Sunday, June 28, 2020

Have A Killer Birthday Paper Players PP497

July 28, 2020

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

I am the hostess this week and I have a fun sketch challenge for all of you!  I can't wait to visit your blogs and see all of your creations!




My card is created using several different patterned papers to create my background.  I embossed a white rectangle for the top panel.  I used the MFT Baby Shark die to create the shark.  The sentiment is stamped using the MFT Sharky Sentiments.  I shaded the shark with a sponge and added highlights with a white gel pen.  Red enamel dots were added to complete the card.  


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Claire Broadwater
 Jaydee
Laurie Schmidt
LeAnne Pugliese
Anne Marie Hile

Ann Schach
Allisa Steinlicht
Mary Deatherage
Stef Perry

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Claire, this was such a great sketch and your card is so much fun. I love how the red enamel dots help to "showcase" the red mouth of the shark :-) This card really made me smile. I love the DSP you used, too. Have a fabulous week, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought a shark could look so cute Claire?! That toothy grin is positively endearing! Great sketch and yours is a killer card to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super fun card! Love the shark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this Claire! I could just hear dun, dun, dun, dun, but the shark is too cute to be scary and that sentiment cracks me up! Awesome sketch and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just love this! What a cute shark and your colors and background are awesome! Love his sharp smile!

    ReplyDelete

  6. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{harrisonthomasonlinecards@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {harrisonthomasonlinecards@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+17866076082

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!! That toothy dude is so cute (errr...menacing!) and I love a punny sentiment! Super well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Claire! This card is a hoot! I absolutely LOVE it! That toothy smile paired with the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say CHEESE! Claire, this is such a fun card! I love your smiling shark and that sentiment is perfect. Thanks for a fabulous sketch this week, my friend. It's going into the "favorites" for sure. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!