Thursday, May 7, 2020

We Need To Talk Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc063

May 7, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 




My card is created using the middle column: Diamond, Stickers, Telephone. 


I had so much fun making this easel card.  I watched a few videos on you tube to figure out how to cut the paper.  I found this vintage paper in my stash and loved the color combo.  I knew I wanted to use a phone stamp that I owned from Stamps for Life--Phone4You.  I stamped the phone on pink paper and cut it out using the matching dies.  (I always wanted a pink phone)  I cut a black and turquoise sunburst for the easel part of the card.  I found this retro lady sticker in my stash.  I was so excited.  The phone on the front is stamped in pink ink.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I used black ink for the sentiment.  Pink enamel hearts and rhinestones were added for fun.  


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!