May 31, 2020
Can you believe it is the last day of May?
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge for all of us! I always love these boards. There are just so many possibilities! Have fun!
My card is completed using the Middle Column: Girly, Die-Cut, Friendship
I love this set, so I decided to make another card with it. I am a huge fan of lipstick and miss wearing it. With a mask on, I figure no one can see it so, I don't waste it. LOL! I hope we can sport our favorite shade again very soon!
My card is created on a white card base. I used Mint Macaron behind my " Best Dressed" DSP (Stampin' Up!) I used an oval stitched dies by MFT for the ovals. The "Dressed To Impress" (SU) stamp set was used to stamp the lipstick and sentiment ! I added a smear of lipstick in Lovely Lipstick ink. I colored the tubes with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine. A few sparkling clear sequins were added to complete my card.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!