Thursday, January 9, 2020

You Warm My Heart Inspired BY 106


Jan. 9, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!

I hope your New Year is off to a great start!

It's a little chilly out and nothing tastes better than a cup of hot chocolate!


How does this photo inspire you?  It is the cup of hot chocolate, the red mittens, the white and black, the theme?  We can't wait to see what you create.


I was inspired by the theme, the red mittens and the black and white pattern.  

My card is created on a white card base.  I added a black panel on top of the card.  Then I embossed a white panel with an embossing folder with snow flakes.  The mittens were created using the Stamps of Life Mittens 2 Stamp set and dies.  I used red paper for the mittens and some patterend black and white patterned paper for the cuffs of the mittens.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I heat embossed it in white powder.   The cup is from the Simon Says Stamp Coffee and Tea stamp set.  I colored the cup with Copic Markers and fussy cut it.  I added a band of patterned paper.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  


  HUGS! 
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Your mittens are adorable Claire and I like your snowy background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those cozy mittens, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mittens holding the cup and embossed background, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!