Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sassy Since Birth Freshly Made Sketches 419

Jan. 25, 2020



I am playing along with Lee Ann's sketch at Freshly
Made Sketches!  Such a fun sketch and perfect for the card I wanted to create! 






My card is created for my best friend from college, Mary!  She loves to shop as much or more than me.  I love the PI girls from MFT, so I used the Happy You Day stamp set.  I paper pieced her sweater, skirt and balloon and colored her with Copic Markers.  Wink of Stella was added for shine.  The background paper is full of shopping items.  The sentiment is heat embossed on black with white embossing powder.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.


Hope you are having a great day!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.


HUGS,
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Adorable! I love that sentiment. I think they need to make one for me-'smart aleck from birth'. LOL. All kidding aside, this is adorable! I love her floral paper pieced skirt and matching balloon. Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute Claire. Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is she ever a cutie patootie and what a great outfit you've given her! I think my mom and dad would say this sentiment applies to me too LOL! Darling card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so perfect with the paper - and that fun sentiment! LOVE your paper piecing with her skirt and balloon. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and fun card . It's just perfect for a shopping addict friend. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!