Saturday, September 14, 2019

Merriest Christmas Sketch Saturday #581

Sept. 14, 2019


Happy Saturday Sketchers!
We have one of our favorite super fun sponsors this week, Star Stampz!



The prize this week:
3 digis of the winner's choice from the Star Stampz store!.


Here is sketch #581:





My card is created on a white card base.  I added some Christmas paper from my stash for all the elements in the sketch.  I did take the liberty of moving my blue rectangle a bit to the right to make the image stand out.  This sweet little shopper is from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence collection.  I am a HUGE fan of these images.  Holiday Cheer is the name of the set and she has a matching die.  I colored her, the packages and shopping bags with Copic Markers and then paper pieced her clothes.  I used Snow Marker on the fur and her mittens for texture.  She makes me smile!  Hope she makes you smile, too! 


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!