Thursday, September 12, 2019

Acorn Sisters Inspired By #89

Sept. 12, 2019

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Inspired By!


 What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the theme, the acorn, the leaf, the colors, the rain?  We can't wait to see what you create!  


I knew just what stamp I wanted to use when I saw this inspiration photo.  The stamp set is from Honey Bee Stamps.  It is called Acorn Sisters.  I used several patterned papers for the background.  I colored the girls with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  I added a ribbon around the bottom of the card to complete it.  I decided it didn't need a sentiment.  I can write a personal message inside.  Sometimes it is nice to have a card on hand that isn't for a specific occasion.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

HUGS! 
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!