Saturday, August 31, 2019

Congrats On Your New Home Sketch Saturday #579



           
August 31, 2019


Good Morning Everyone...
We have a fun sponsor again for this challenge, Sparkle N Sprinkle!! 




The prize this week is a $15 gift certificate!

                                          
~~~~~~


Here is Week #579

It's the 5th Saturday ... pick any sketch from 215-578

I selected Sketch #306 for my card!




My card was made with love for my son, bonus daughter and family!  They just moved to a new home.  I used two different wood grained papers for the background.  The water colored panel is created using Distress Oxide Inks.  The sign is created using the Neat and Tangled Welcome Home stamp set.  The flowers are from Neat and Tangled Bloom stamp set.  I colored all of the items with Copic Markers.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!