Sunday, June 30, 2019

Happy Christmas FMS 394

June 30, 2019

I haven't played with my friends at Freshly Made Sketches for weeks, so I had time to make a card for their challenge today!  Jen T.'s sketch is so versatile and I know it will be used many times! 





My card is created on a white card base.  I added a red layer and a Christmas print for the top layer.  I made three bows using The Ton Stamps Grand Bows.  I stamped them in red, green and blue!  I used a Christmas word die for the sentiment.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Eeeek! This is so much fun! Love those big bows for the sketch. Thanks so much for your persistence this week. They promise they are fixing the linky tool and hopefully you will have no more issues. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, Claire! Those bows! They are awesome! Love everything from The Ton. Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bows are fabulous! The detail is beautiful. Such a fun and festive card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza...this is amazing! What a fun creation! Those bows look REAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!