Thursday, May 23, 2019

Welcome--Home Sweet Home Inspired By Challenge #73

May 22, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By.  








What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the wood grain, the wreath, the cactus the foliage, the greeting?  We can't wait to see what you create! 



My card is created on a white card base.  I added wood grained paper on the top of the card to to along with the inspiration photo.   The circle is cut using the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Circle dies.   I cut the banner from the same wood grained paper using the WPlus 9 Be Merry die set.  The cactus and leaves were created using the SugarPea Designs Stuck on You stamp and die set.  Two shades of green ink were used to stamp them and thanks to my Misti that was easy to do.  It adds more shading that way.  The cactus flowers are stamped in two shades of pink.  I added a little pearl inside each pink bloom.  The large Welcome sentiment is stamped on a piece of the wood grained paper and popped up with foam tape.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Make sure to visit the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We hope you will play along with us!  


HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card...love your wreath and banner, and the flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Claire ... the tiny blossoms and luxurious green foliage really pop against the neutral wood background! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!