Sunday, May 12, 2019

God is Love Sketch Saturday 563

May 12, 2019
Good Morning Everyone...
Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
We have one of our favorites joining us as sponsor this week.

                      Bugaboo Stamps!!


http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

The super prize offered this week is 
4 Bugaboo digital stamps of the winner's choice.

~~~~~~


Here is sketch #563:












  
























My card is created on a purple card base.  I embossed the 
white scalloped layer with a cross embossing folder.  The 
cross and sentiment are from Stampin' Up!  I mounted the
cross on a purple scalloped circle.  


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this lovely card. I have a similar die and I feel a CASE coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Dorothy! I appreciate your kind comment! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!