Sunday, April 14, 2019

I Love You Rain or Shine PP437

April 14, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  The amazing Ann is our hostesses this week and she has a beautiful trio of colors for us to work with.  We can't wait to see what you create!  





My card is created on a Calypso Coral card base.  I added a layer of Balmy Blue cut with a scalloped die.  I cut a layer of white card stock with a stitched rectangle die on the top.  I stenciled raindrops on the white panel.  The little ducks are stamped in black and colored with Copic Markers.   I used the Neat and Tangled Eggstra Special stamp set for the ducks.  The umbrella is paper pieced using the Sunny Studios Rain of Shine stamp set.  The puddles are stamped in Balmy Blue using the same set.  



The sentiment is stamped in black using the MFT BB Rain or Shine stamp set.  I added the same paper on the envelope that I used on the umbrella.  I completed the inside using the same layers as on the front of the card and added a little duck inside for fun. 




Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Those ducks are adorable and I love the sentiment. Cute as can be.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a cute card! Perfect use of these colors and your coloring is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - this ducky duo is adorable Claire! I love the stencilled background and paper-pieced umbrella. Such a cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire! These little chicks are just too cute! There are just so many things to love on this card: the stenciled background, the paper pieced umbrella, and an adorable inside. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this is such a fun and adorable card...inside and out! Love that your paper pieced umbrella matches the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this is adorable. I love the chevron pattern and how you pieced it on the umbrella. Your little chicks are beautifully colored and I love the stenciled rain background. I also love how you chose not to color the chick on the inside. The scalloped edges are the perfect way to frame your little scene. Love it!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!