Saturday, April 27, 2019

Life Is Beautiful Sketch Saturday #561

April 27, 2019

Good Morning Everyone...
We have a great sponsor this week:

Dr. Digi has generously offered 2 digital stamps of the winner's choice!

Here is sketch #561



My card is created on a white card base.  I bought a new paper pack Spring Market from Carta Bella.  All of the papers are in this pack plus the sticker.  This was the easiest card!  No stamping involved.  I added the green and white gingham check for the background.  I cut the floral paper for the diagonal strip.  I cut out three different flowers and mounted them on kraft paper.  The sticker was added for the sentiment.  That's it!  So simple!  


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!