Saturday, March 2, 2019

Live With Passion Sketch Saturday #553


March 2, 2019


 Good Morning Everyone...
We have a great sponsor joining us again this week:

All Dressed Up has generously offered digital stamps of the winner's choice.

                          Here is the sketch for this week.

My card is created on a white card base.  I found these beautiful floral and polka dot papers in a pad in my stash.  I added them for the two layers on the top of the card.  The circle was cut using the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Circle Die.  I stamped this lady from the Stampin' Up! set, Beautiful You.  I paper pieced her dress to match the first layer of the card.  I colored her skin with Copic Markers.  I masked her and then sponged blue distress ink around her.  I altered the sentiment strips to a solid piece because I loved this sentiment.  It was perfect for my card and it has three lines.  I added a few pink enamel dots to complete my card.  




I am trying to finish the inside of my cards and make a matching envelope.  That way they are almost ready for the mail.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  
 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!