Saturday, March 30, 2019

Best Wishes Sketch Saturday #557

 Good Morning Everyone...
We have a great sponsor this week:

We Are 3 Digital Shop has generously offered a $15 Gift Certificate to their  shop!

Here is Week #557
It's the 5th Saturday ... pick any sketch from 215-556

I chose Sketch # 555 for my card this week.


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a white panel on the top of the card that I embossed.  I cut a white doily circle for the round element.  The cake is stamped in Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  The cake is from Stampin Up! Cake Soiree stamp set.  I used the Sweet Cakes Framelits to cut out the silver foil cake plate.  I added a silver foil and black card stock banners at the top of the card.  I heat embossed the sentiment on black with silver embossing powder.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
 


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  
 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!