Saturday, March 16, 2019

And I Think To Myself FMS379

March 16, 2019

I am playing along with Judy's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches today!  I had a lot of ideas for this fabulous sketch, but finally decided on something that has been on my mind for a few days.





This is one of my favorite songs!!  I play it every time I walk so that I appreciate all the beautiful things in nature!  Spring time in Atlanta is gorgeous, and I love to surround myself with the beauty around me!

My card is created on a white card base. For the  top layer I used  a rainbow stencil and created the rainbow using sponges and different distress inks. The white rectangle strip is embossed with clouds.  The sentiment is from Serendipity Stamps And I Think To Myself and  I stamped it in black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder for shine.  The sun is cut using a die that I found in my stash.  


I added a strip of yellow and white polka dots inside and used the sentiment from  Casual Fridays Stamps-Sands of Time 2.  We certainly need to treasure time because it passes much to quickly!  I heat embossed it, too.  I added polka dots on the envelope and now it is ready to be addressed and mailed.  


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  

HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that sentiment, Claire! You've highlighted it beautifully using the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the message......love the bright colors.....love the card! Beautifully done! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!