Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hello-----Sketch Saturday #551

February 16, 2019


Good Morning Everyone and Happy Saturday!
We have a great sponsor this week:
http://paper-nest-dolls.myshopify.com/

The Paper Nest Dolls has lots of fantastic stamps, digis and more! Here is their blog.

The Paper Nest Dolls has generously offered digital stamps of the winner's choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is Sketch #551

My card is created on a Real Red card base.  I used a Scalloped Border Die from Pretty Pink Posh to separate the white and black/ white polka dots to create the border in the sketch.   All of the flowers and stems are created using Real Red, Yellow and Old Olive card stock and the My Favorite Things Stitched Blooms dies.
 

The sentiment on the front and inside are from the stamp set Cas-ual Friday Stamps-Special Delivery. 
 
I am trying to finish the inside of my cards and make a matching envelope.  That way they are almost ready for the mail.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Love the die cut flowers! Very beautiful1

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous layering of die cut blooms! Lovely mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful...just love all your sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!