Friday, September 28, 2018

You're A-MAIZE-ING Craftin Desert Divas

September 28, 2018

Today I am sharing my card for the September release at Craftin Desert Divas!  




My easel card is created on an Expresso brown card base.  I used a vanilla rectangle for the main panel.  The background was sponged using Distress inks.  The corn was created using the Harvest Border Dies.  After cutting out the corn I used Distress inks to sponge the color.  The Sam Scarecrow Digital stamp was printed and colored with Copic Markers.  I created the sentiment on my computer.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Please check out all the wonderful new products at 
Craftin Desert Divas!


HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. too darn cute...love your sweet scare crow!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Emirates Desert Safari is a UAE based Safari Company. We are working since 2013. Our company is one of the best safari companies in Dubai. We are providing travel & tour services including desert safari and city tours.
    family desert safari dubai reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!