It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch for all of you! This sketch is perfect for any type of card. We can't wait to see your creations!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct. 5th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base The black layer was run through my Big Shot with the SugarPea Designs Arrow Plate Cover Die. It is hard to see in the pictures, but it adds so much dimension to my card. The white rectangle was embossed with an embossing folder and I used a cropper to round two of the edges to match the sketch. The tepee and the dreamcatcher border was stamped using the Honey Bee Stamps My Tribe. I stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed both items with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from the same set and is also heat embossed with gold. I cut the sentiment in small rectangles and adhered them with dimensionals. I love the way this turned out!