Saturday, May 12, 2018

Tennis LOVE Sketch Saturday #513

May 12, 2018


It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

We have one of our favorites joining us as sponsor this week.



The super prize offered this week is 
a digital stamp of the winner's choice.

~~~~~~


Here is sketch #513:






My card is created on a white card base.  This card is a 5 x 5 square.  I do not own any tennis paper and I found this digital paper on Etsy and copied it  I didn't even know you could do that.  It was so exciting. It is from Sports Printables. I love tennis and this is the only tennis stamp I own.  I beg the stamp companies to come out with some tennis stamps soon!!!!!  I stamped and colored my image using Art Impressions Birthday Love stamp set.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  I used my new Scan N Cut Machine to cut her out.  I used Claire's ABC's stamps from Lawn Fawn to create the "LOVE" sentiment.  The word tennis is stamped using the Your Next Stamp Sports Fanatics Two  stamp set.  A button was added to complete the sketch.    


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  


HUGS!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!