Saturday, May 26, 2018

Smile, It Suits You! Sketch Saturday #515

May 26, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

We have one of our favorites joining us as our sponsor this week.



MMedel Illustrations has generously offered digital stamps of the winner's choice.

Here is sketch #515:




My card is created on a white card base.  I cut an orange panel using a scalloped die for the first layer.  The rectangle plaid strip is cut using the same die.  The top rectangles are cut using turquoise and white.  The white ones are cut with a rectangle stitched die.  The bathing suit and sentiment is from Unity Stamps "It Suits You".  I stamped the suit in black and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added Glossy Accents on the flower for shine. Then I  added a few orange enamel dots to complete my card.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  
HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!