It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a beautiful, pastel color palette for Spring. We can't wait to see what you create!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 6th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a purple background. The nest layer is white. I smooched distress inks with water on a watercolored paper create the next layer. I used a scalloped die that I found in my stash to trim the smooched panel. I don't know where this die is from. Sorry! I used the Lawn Fawn How You Bean? stamp set to create the jar, jelly beans and sentiment. The matching dies were used to cut them out. I colored all of the pieces with Copic Markers. Wink of Stella was added for shine. The bunny is from Simon Says Stamps Showers and Flowers. I added shading with a Copic Marker and then adhered a pom pom for his tail.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.