Saturday, January 6, 2018

You Complete Me--Sketch Saturday #495

January 6, 2018

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season!

It's Saturday and time for our first challenge of the year at Sketch Saturday!



Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps!  The winner of this week's challenge will receive a $12.00 voucher to this shop!  


I love square cards, so I had fun creating this card.  




                                I hope you will join us this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Real Red, Valentine papers in my stash
Ink:  Memento Black
Dies:  Papertrey Inks Perfect Fit Dies
Stamp:  Papertrey Inks Perfect Fit 
Accessories:  Enamel Dots, White Twine, Dimensionals

Have a great week!
HUGS!
Claire

Annual New Year's Day Brunch with friends!  Such a fun event!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!