It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec.15th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a Basic Gray card base. I used a bright pink textured piece of card stock that I found in my stash for the top layer. It was cut using the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Frame die. The poinsettia was stamped in black ink on Smoky Slate card stock and white card stock. The poinsettia is from Altenew Build A Flower:Poinsettia. I colored the top poinsettia with 3 shades of red Copic Markers. The poinsettias were cut using the matching die. I adhered the red poinsettia with dimensionals and turned it to make the Smoky Slate one look like the leaves. Wink of Stella and a few sequins were added for shine. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. It is stamped with black Versa Fine ink.