Saturday, September 30, 2017

Have A Boo TiFul Day!--FMS 307

September 30, 2017

I can't believe September is over.  I love Fall! I wish time would slow down!

Today I had some extra time and finally got to play along with one of my favorite challenges Freshly Made Sketches!  It has been weeks since I played along and so glad to be able to use Jen T.'s  fabulous sketch!  




Stamps:  SugarPea Designs Monster Mash
Ink:  Memento Black, Versa Mark
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Lemon Lime, Purple, Black
Dies:  SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles, SugarPea     Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circles
White Embossing Powder, Black Enamel Dots, Copic Markers, Wink of Stella 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you had a Boo-Tiful Day!  


HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little trio! The purple and lime are just perfect together too. So glad you joined us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the colors and the patterns and those adorable ghosts! I'm so glad you could join us again at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - those little guys are the cutest! Your Halloween card is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!