It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! This week we have an Inspiration Challenge for you!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.
My card is created on a white card base. My background is a piece of wood grained DSP. I used distress inks and created two colors of green grass and cut them out using the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die. The camper is stamped using the SugarPea Designs Sweet Incentive Stamp Set and Camping Icons dies. I colored the camper with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I stamped it on a natural card stock and distressed the edges with tea dye distress ink. Two black arrows and cream enamel dots were added for fun!
Our Design Team has amazing cards to inspire you. Check out their blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration. You won't be disappointed!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!