It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
This week we have an inspiration challenge for all of you!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.
I was inspired by the black and white striped fabric on the arms of the chair and the gorgeous colors of the flowers. I wish I had a chair like this! It is gorgeous!
My card is created on a white card base. I use the MFT Bold Stripes cover plate to create the black striped frame. I also used the die to cut out a white frame and used the stripes to create the pattern. The roses from Altenew Penned Rose stamp set are stamped on vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I colored the flowers and leaves with Zig Clean Markers. The "hugs" sentiment was cut once in black and 3 times in white and stacked for dimension and adhered to the card. I used Wink of Stella on the sentiment and flowers for shine. A few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for sparkle.
Our Design Team has amazing cards to inspire you. Check out their blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration. You won't be disappointed!