Sunday, April 30, 2017

Mother-- I Love You!---PP #342

April 30, 2017

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

Our lovely Jaydee is the hostess this week and she has a fabulous Tic-Tac-Toe board for all of us to play along with. This is my favorite challenge.  There are always so many creative entries.  I love the variety of cards when there is a game board.  Have fun!



My card is created using the middle column.  (Sequins, Die Cut, Yellow)  I had so much fun making this card for my Mom.  I know she will love it.



My card is created using the Neat and Tangled Doily Envelope Die.  I must admit, it took me several times before I got the die cut out, but oh, was it worth the effort.  It is beautiful!  


I trimmed a yellow piece of card stock with the MFT Blueprints 20 Die and then cut the top white panel using the same die set.  The roses and leaves were stamped in Memento black using the Altenew Penned Rose stamp set.  The sentiment is also from this stamp set.  I stamped the rose three times and colored it with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut layers so the rose looked dimensional.  I stamped the leaves twice for the same effect.  Wink of Stella and sparkling clear sequins were added for fun.  



When I was finished I wrapped yellow twine around the envelope and added a big white button to seal the card. 


Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

HUGS!
Claire


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mother's Day card! I love your yellow rose, you colored it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire, this is lovely! YOur mother will treasure this beautiful keepsake. Your rose is gorgeous and that lace doily envelope is amazing. What a beautiful Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Claire - your yellow rose is gorgeous, but that lace doily envelope elevates this to an amazing card that I'm sure your mother will treasure. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a special card, Claire! Your card is so beautiful with the yellow rose and scalloped mat, and that doily envelope is a real show stopper! I predict Mom will adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is right! This really is SO stunning. I love the yellow rose...my fave...just gorgeous. That envelope is AWESOME!

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! What a stunning creation! That yellow rose is so beautiful, and those lace doily!!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza, this was worth the effort....this diecut is beautiful and what a pretty rose to put inside! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, this is SO worth the effort. the dimension you managed to capture on your rose is gorgeous. I love the yellow black and white and that lovely border. Stunning card my friend... oh... and the envelope. swoon :-)
    thanks for absolutely rocking my challenge this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful..love how you wrapped it all up, adds such an elegant touch.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Claire! Love the envelope too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!