Sunday, January 29, 2017

You Are Amazing--SSC145

January 29, 2017

It 's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!


We have a beautiful color palette for you.  We can't wait to see what you create!




 Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Feb. 10th @ 6pm EST. 


My card is created on a white card base.  I used a Simon Says die that I purchased a year or so ago.  I couldn't find a link for it on their site.  I cut it twice.  Once with Calypso Coral card stock and once with Calypso Coral polka dot paper.  I pieced each section into the frame.  The sentiment is cut out three times with black card stock using the  Avery Elle  word die  "Amazing".  I stamped the "you are" from the January Hero Arts  monthly  stamp set in Memento Black ink.  Three sparkling clear sequins were added for shine.




You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Oh Claire I adore that big HEART and swirl
    you dont need anything this is adorable DIES and it can make your card so beautiful with dots paper there too..
    great sentiment DIES you have
    and I love your LOVE card
    hugs and hope to see you on my Shoe card...so happy if you visit me back teamie
    biig hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Claire! I love that die cut heart and your sentiment is just perfect. Great use of those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that heart die! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooooo prettY! Love this color AND in polka dots, too! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Claire! Love that heart die and sentiment is amazing-ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the inlaid die cut technique - it is always so striking. Your heart is so bold and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!