It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
My card is created using the Teacher's Pet stamp set. It is only one week until my granddaughters return to school. I wanted to have cards for them to take to their teachers. If you follow my blog, you know that I love teacher cards! I used the sketch this week for my inspiration. I had so much fun coloring this adorable little bear. I know he is proud of his new backpack. I used the Stitched Flags die for my banner and stamped the ruler stamp to add to the red banner. A big button and bow were the perfect finish!Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!(GUEST DESIGNER)Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!The rules are very simple…
Thanks for stopping by!HUGS!Claire
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS Mix It Up Challenge #8 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
This image is so adorable and I so wish I had a use for this set :) Fabulous card, Claire!ReplyDelete
Fabulous card Claire...just adorable!ReplyDelete