It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS Mix It Up Challenge #5 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
My card is created on a white card base. I added this fun patterned paper for the background and trimmed it with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies. I cut the brown and white polka dot banner using the Stitched Flag Dies. The little baker was stamped on Neenah Solar white paper and colored with Copic Markers. I used the Whisky Business stamp set and dies. The sentiment was stamped on a white circle cut with the Zig Zag Stitched Circle dies. Wink of Stella was added for lots of shine!
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
This is adorable, Claire! I love what you do with this adorable image.ReplyDelete