This has been a very fun weekend! My birthday was yesterday, so I had so many special moments! Calls, texts, emails, Facebook messages, cards and special time with family! That is what it's all about! I am feeling loved! THANK YOU to all that remembered me on my special day!
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
I am the hostess of The Paper Players and I have a fun theme challenge this week. Let's honor all the dads, grandfathers, husbands, step fathers, sons and men that have played the role of dad!
Sunday Stamps has a fabulous sketch challenge. It is so versatile! We can't wait to see all of your fabulous for both challenges!
I am also entering my card in the Cards 4 Guyz Challenge #123 and The Male Room #37. They have a Father's Day theme, too this week!
So happy you stopped by my blog today! Please leave a message! I love to hear from you!
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!
All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this
For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Enter as many times as you'd like.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, June 17th@ 6pm EST.
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.
You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.