Sunday, June 5, 2016

Happy Father's Day! --PP298 and SSC128

June 5, 2016

This has been a very fun weekend!  My birthday was yesterday, so I had so many special moments!  Calls, texts, emails, Facebook messages, cards and special time with family!  That is what it's all about!  I am feeling loved!  THANK YOU to all that remembered me on my special day!  

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!  

I am the hostess of The Paper Players and I have a fun theme challenge this week.  Let's honor all the dads, grandfathers, husbands, step fathers, sons and men that have played the role of dad!  




Sunday Stamps has a fabulous sketch challenge.  It is so versatile!  We can't wait to see all of your fabulous for both challenges!  


I am also entering my card in the Cards 4 Guyz Challenge #123 and The Male Room #37.  They have a Father's Day theme, too this week!  


My card was created using the Your Next Stamp set  Sports Fanatics Two.  The baseball image was stamped on Neenah Solar White paper.  I stamped it twice once in red and once in black.  I cut the stripes off and added them to the black outline and shaded and colored it with Copic Markers.  The base card is white and I added Real Red behind each layer of patterned paper.  The paper pack is from Doodlebug: Home Run.  The patterned paper was cut with My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I added a strip of Real Red and stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  A white enamel dot was added for fun.  A little Wink of Stella was added on the bat and his cap.  The inside sentiment says, "Have a Ball".  I just didn't get a picture to share with you.  


So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  


Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!

All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this 
week.  

Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, June 17th@ 6pm EST. 
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.

You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Claire! With seven grandsons, I'm always looking for something to make for them. I'd love to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card...loved that baseball guy, just adorable. Love your sweet family photo, what a blessing to have such a big family! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a wonderful birthday! Your card is delightful and oh so perfect for Father's Day! Love that cute ball player and the paper is a wonderful backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this little baseball is the cutest! He would make any guy smile! Love the papers that you used too...perfect! And happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! Love the baseball DSP and your little smiling baseball is just perfect. Awesome Father's Day card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this smiling baseball and the papers are fantastic. Really love the backgroud you created too. So glad you had a fabulous birthday--you deserve it! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be a perfect card for so many guys in our family! I love that smiling baseball...so cute Claire. Glad you had a fun Bday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Family Photo and I love this guy so cuutee and lovely use the sketch and the color combo is perfect for this Image Claire
    you even have the DP fit for the image woow and the sponging main Image is wonderful
    Have a great day Claire
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great Father's Day card - and a perfect summer card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great baseball card Father's Day card! My favorite sport!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love your card, the baseball background is so cool, as is the main image. Brilliant. (I also like the Sundaystamp blog, hopeing to take partin the next challenge). Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your baseball is just the cutest Claire and the background paper perfect! Love the punny sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun and cute, great Father's Day card. Thanks for sharing in TMR
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love baseball (go Red Sox!) so I really love this card! Fantastic Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!