It's time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!
Here's the sketch!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS44 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
I found this mix of patterned papers in my stash and my card came together quickly. After cutting the circles using the Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies I stamped the wine bottle and glass from SugarPea Designs Wine Not. Copic Markers were used to color them. I added some Wink of Stella for shine. The sentiment was stamped on a banner and cork pieces added for fun! ENJOY!
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
March Guest Designer
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
What a pretty card! Love the colors!ReplyDelete
This is SO much fun! Love it! The woodgrain paper is the perfect touch!ReplyDelete
Such a fun card, Claire! Love that sentiment and the cork is perfect!ReplyDelete
SO fun! Love the little cork dots!!ReplyDelete