It's time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS45 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
My card is created using the adorable Hello Sunshine stamp set by SugarPea Designs. I stamped the image on Neenah Solar white card stock and colored it with a variety of Copic Markers. I added the darling little duck from the set. I also stamped the image on the plaid paper and snipped the umbrella to paper piece it on the main image. The large plaid background was created with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies. The sentiment is stamped in black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. White Baker's Twine is wrapped around the card and a big yellow button was added for fun! Yellow enamel dots were added and lots of Wink of Stella for shine. This card makes me happy! I hope you smile, too!
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
March Guest Designer
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
YOur card is just so adorable! I love the plaids!ReplyDelete
Adorable card, Claire, and your paper-piecing is perfect!ReplyDelete
Oh, this is soooo adorable, Claire! I love the plaid! Must. Have. Plaid. LOL! Well done!ReplyDelete
SO pretty! I am loving all that plaid!ReplyDelete