March 23, 2016
It's time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS46 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
My card is created using the A Bushel & A Peck stamp set. I love this set. That precious little girl always makes me smile! I used Spring colored patterned papers and colored the image and flowers with Copic Markers.
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
March Guest Designer
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
Look at her adorable freckles!!! Love it!ReplyDelete
This is such a cute card, Claire! Adorable image!ReplyDelete
Such a sweet card...love that little girls expression!ReplyDelete
So cute Claire! Love her little rosy cheeks!ReplyDelete