Tuesday, January 5, 2016

WHAM! BAM! You Got This--As You See It Challenge #117

January 5, 2016

I am entering my card in the As You See It Challenge!  



I made a card similar to this one earlier in the week.  I have two friends battling Breast Cancer and I thought these Tiny Super Heroes were perfect in their pink capes.  I hope it brightens her day!



My background is Basic Gray card stock cut with the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Rectangle Die.  I embossed it with a star stencil from Stampin' UP! and silver metallic paste.  I cut three city scapes using Basic Black, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate card stock.  The sentiment was stamped in black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  A rectangle of Smoky Slate was cut with the same SugarPea Dies and black stars were stamped around the rectangle.  The tiny heroes were stamped with Momento black ink on Neenah Solar White paper and colored with a variety of Copic Markers. They were attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. Sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for sparkle.  Wink of Stella and a black gel pen was used on the tiny heroes.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you are having a great week!

HUGS!
Claire




2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at AYSI, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an encouraging card! I love your little superheroes in pink! Happy New Year from all of us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!