It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
This week we have a FABULOUS masculine inspiration photo for you!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
I absolutely loved the colors in this photo. I used the inspiration to make a birthday card for my son.
I created this card using Distress Inks by Tim Holtz. The background piece of watercolor paper is distressed with Cracked Pistachio ink. Then, I used another piece of watercolor paper and rubbed the Blueprints Sketch, Peacock Feather and Spiced Marmalade inks on a My Favorite Things, On the Diagonal Cling Stamp. I spritzed a little bit of water on the stamp before stamping it. I really like the look of this background! The retired Stampin' Up! stamp set "Starburst Sayings" was used to create the sentiment and little spirals. The same colors of ink were used. The Starburst dies by Stampin' UP! were used to cut out the pieces. They are attached using dimensionals. I added one white enamel dot in the center of the spiral.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team members cards!
Featured Designer-- Bev Katsman Buenker