Sunday, January 24, 2016

Just Fore You--PP279

January 24, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!  

The multi-talented  Nance is our hostess this week!  She has an amazing sketch for us!  Oh, so many possibilities!  We can't wait to see what you create!  



My card base is Garden Green.  I used some fun papers that I found in my stash for the patterns.  Very Vanilla card stock is used for the top panel.  The stamp set is from Paper Smooches-My Guy.  I stamped it on Neenah Solar White card stock and colored is with Copic Markers.  The golf cart was cut out using the matching dies from Paper Smooches-My Guy Icon Dies.  The circle die is from SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Circle Dies.  I used Tim Holtz Distress inks (Mowed Lawn and China Mist) to distress the background.  The golf cart was attached with dimensionals.  


The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp--Tee Time. I stamped it in Momento black ink on Very Vanilla and cut the banner with a die from My Favorite Things-Fishtail Flag Layers Stax Dies.  A few cork elements were added for fun.  Wink of Stella was added on the golf clubs and wheels for shine. 


So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  


Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.


Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!
All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.  

Have a wonderful week!!
HUGS!
Claire

11 comments:

  1. So cute Claire! I love that little golf cart. What an awesome guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Claire! You're coloring on the cute golf cart is fabulous and I love those cork accents. Thanks for making my sketch shine! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dad is a keen golfer and I know he would just love this card Claire! So cute - love your paper choices, they remind me of plus-fours! - and the coloured circle behind the golf cart is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire! I can think of so many people I could give this card too...love it! The cork accents are fun and such a cute sentiment. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper cute! A great guy card...and since I am looking at about 36" of snow out my window, it's nice to see a "warm weather" creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A hole in one! This is so cute.....your coloring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your guy golf card--very cute.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your golf themed card! The green houndstooth ties it all together so well. I'm always amazed how difficult it is to get golf related stamps, given how popular it is as a hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, Claire! Love the sponged circle background for the golf cart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire, I love that you flipped the sketch and I love this masculine card. Great take on the sketch. Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!